These are the top 10 most liveable cities in the world https://t.co/K23bLIPJQc
— Bloomberg (@business) July 4, 2022
What makes a liveable city?
That’s a rhetorical question. Some cities are clearly much better than others, or more interesting, or different.
But there are some broad principles that make for good places to live. We’ve come up with some. Maybe they will inspire cities elsewhere to try them out.
- Portrait of Lady Cassatt, also called “Autumn”, painted by her sister Mary Cassatt in 1880
- FTX’s collapse was exacerbated by centralization
- View of the Sea at Scheveningen (1882), Vincent van Gogh
- Street scene in Florence, Italy
- How to embrace change and overcome worries
- AWS Launches Infrastructure Region in Spain
- Too many containers
- Climate activists targeting Edvard Munchs iconic The Scream at the National Museum in Oslo
- AWS Launches Infrastructure Region in Switzerland
- A Trail of Marvels Offers Visually Stunning Look at Day of the Dead Celebrations