These are the top 10 most liveable cities in the world https://t.co/K23bLIPJQc
— Bloomberg (@business) July 4, 2022
What makes a liveable city?
That’s a rhetorical question. Some cities are clearly much better than others, or more interesting, or different.
But there are some broad principles that make for good places to live. We’ve come up with some. Maybe they will inspire cities elsewhere to try them out.
- What really sets good software engineers apart is their ability to tolerate boring tasks
- Maersk lifts 2022 guidance
- Perfectionism is associated with a string of mental-health disorders
- How much time will you spend in the metaverse?
- Arthur Lanyon’s latest solo exhibition, Coda for an Obol, comes to St Ives’s Anima Mundi gallery this month
- Disruptions to business sectors don’t happen overnight
- Why people leave their job
- The use cases for the metaverse are easy to spot and multiplying fast
- Statue of a boar
- How photographic images inhabit our imagination